Request to see your credit files today.
Make sure you're in control of your finances by discovering what lenders know about you today.
Send a request to see your credit files to make sure you:
- can remove inaccurate information that might be affecting your credit score
- are in the best place to apply for any form of finance
- understand why previous lending decisions were made about you
- can find out if you've been the victim of fraud, and take action
Under GDPR, you have a legal right to access your credit report for free by sending a subject access request. This enables you to see all of the information credit companies have about you, for free.
We’re free because our mission is to make data fairer, for everyone.
We don't use consumer data for commercial purposes, which means we'll never, ever sell your data. It also means that there are no adverts or hidden costs.
How can I improve my credit score?
- Pay your bills on time.
- Use less of your available credit.
- Pay off any outstanding debt.
- Check your credit files for inaccurate information or fraudulent activity.
- Request your credit files to see what lenders are basing their decisions on.