Data Analyst role
Rightly is a rapidly growing, early-stage start up that empowers people to take control of their data. We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our team and help drive our next phase of growth. This is a remote role, but there will be a requirement to attend meetings in London on occasion.
What we do
Rightly’s mission is to make data fairer, for everyone. We believe that what happens to your data should be up to you; it’s your data after all. Our platform makes sure that people are in control of their data and gives them the tools to keep it that way. We are driven by making data better; we have integrity and we are accountable.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the identification of patterns, trends and opportunities in the way consumers and companies use Rightly that can be turned into actionable insight to drive the business towards its goals.
Some of the key aims of the role are to:
- Identify opportunities to use data to guide product development
- Define and review KPIs with stakeholders through understanding their problems and goals
- Create business reporting and research projects
- Understand complex data sources and where data is not available, create a plan to source it working with the Product Development team as appropriate
- Assist with product A/B testing
- Investigate bugs or discrepancies within data
- Derive and present deep-dive analysis to internal stakeholders
- Build models of user-segmentation, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.
The Data Analyst will report to the Head of Product, and will work across the business as required. This will include exposure to the senior management team, and you will be supported by a part time Data Analyst.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
We are more interested in the individual, but we anticipate the ideal candidate would have the following:
- Strong analytical skills
- An ability to prioritise and manage multiple workstreams to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised, assertive and a quick learner
- Degree or professional qualification in a STEM subject
- Experience of web analytics, working collaboratively with product team members
- Experience of improving KPIs, demonstrating the “what, so what and what now?” in every piece of insight
- A passion for understanding and driving business
- Experience using an advanced level of SQL (complex joins, CTEs, window functions, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using Google Analytics & Google Data Studio
- Experience using Amplitude desired (or other Event Platform)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- 25 days paid annual holiday in addition to 8 paid public holidays
- A company pension scheme
- Your choice of laptop or Mac
- The opportunity to earn a bonus or additional paid holiday through our Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
Send your CV to and details of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fine print
Please note that all roles will be subject to a basic DBS check. Rightly complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly.
Rightly is committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and selects and promotes people solely according to their individual abilities and merits.