Go to page content

Criminal Cases Review Commission & GDPR: manage your data

Rightly is a free service that helps you have more control over your data. Find out whether Criminal Cases Review Commission has your personal data, and tell them what to do with it.

Start now
Hero image

Criminal Cases Review Commission provides the following services:

How Rightly works

Sign up

Create your account in minutes

Send your requests

Tell them what to do with your personal data

Manage your responses & data

View your replies and decide your next steps

Sign up to start making data requests

It only takes a few minutes

How sending requests can help

Get your data back

Send a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR)

Find out what Criminal Cases Review Commission knows about you and how they’re using your personal information. Request your data from Criminal Cases Review Commission for free, with Rightly.

Delete your data

Regain control of your information

You can delete all of the information that Criminal Cases Review Commission stores and shares about you in less than a minute. Send them a deletion request and get a response within 30 days.

Find your pension

Discover unclaimed pension pots

If you’ve ever worked at Criminal Cases Review Commission, you likely have a form of pension with them. Learn more about your savings with Criminal Cases Review Commission by sending them a request, for free.

Change your address

Quickly and easily update your details

Moving can be stressful but Rightly makes it simple. You can notify Criminal Cases Review Commission of a change in address and save hours when moving. Send a rectification request, today.

Gather evidence for an appeal

Strengthen your case for free

You’re entitled to see company documents if they contain your personal data. For example, notes taken by customer service or call transcripts can prove that you've been treated unfairly.

Resolve your work dispute

Use data as evidence in a tribunal

Thanks to GDPR, you can legally access any documentation that mentions you; including emails and your employee file. Use Rightly to find evidence, today.

React to data breaches

Protect yourself and your information

Find out what personal information you lost in a recent data breach and take action to stop it from happening again. Request your leaked data from major companies, for free.

Get your credit files

Take control of your finances

When companies make financial decisions about you, they view your credit files. To access what these companies can see, request your credit files for free.

Delete your cookies

Stop companies from tracking your behaviour

Criminal Cases Review Commission uses cookies to track your activity on their site, and may also share this information with third parties. Delete your data with Criminal Cases Review Commission to clear your cookies.

Sign up to start making data requests

It only takes a few minutes

Contact Criminal Cases Review Commission

Making a subject access request without Rightly Alternatively you can send a subject access request to Criminal Cases Review Commission in writing at the following address:

The Data Protection Officer
Ministry of Justice
rd Floor, Post Point 3.20
10 South Colonnades
Canary Wharf
London E14 4PU

Please include your:
Full name
Any previous names
Your address

If you have moved whilst you have had the service we would recommend putting in all your previous addresses for the last 3 years.

Because requests must be in writing, you can’t make one over the phone. However, if you need to contact Criminal Cases Review Commission for anything else, their contact number is 020 3334 3555.

You can also read more about how to send a subject access request in our blog.

Rightly is not affiliated to, linked with, or otherwise endorsed by Criminal Cases Review Commission. We are an independent tool to help consumers to own and manage their data.

Caring For Your Data