Go to page content

Co-operative & GDPR: manage your data

Rightly is a free service that helps you have more control over your data. Find out whether Co-operative has your personal data, and tell them what to do with it.

Start now
Hero image

Co-operative provides the following services:

  • In Store Shopping
  • Supermarket

How Rightly works

Sign up

Create your account in minutes

Send your requests

Tell them what to do with your personal data

Manage your responses & data

View your replies and decide your next steps

Sign up to start making data requests

It only takes a few minutes

start now

How sending requests can help

Locate your data

Send a Subject Access Request (SAR)

If you want to know whether Co-operative has your personal data, what they have, and what they’re doing with it, we can help. Send a request to Co-operative via Rightly and quickly find out.

Delete your data

Request to partially or fully delete your data

If you want Co-operative to delete all of your personal data, or only some of it, you can let Co-operative know via Rightly in a deletion request. Co-operative then has 30 days to reply, by law.

Adjust marketing

Change your Co-operative marketing preferences

Want to change how Co-operative communicates with you? You can easily alter your email marketing settings through Rightly, too. Just let Co-operative know in your request.

Rejected applications

Understand why decisions were made

Has Co-operative rejected an application of yours, or made an unfair decision? You can request all of the paperwork relating to how they made that decision through Rightly.

Employment disputes

Tackle an employment dispute with Co-operative

If you are, or have been, an employee of Co-operative, you can send a data access request to view all emails and documents that mention you, as well as your personal files.

Data breaches

Act if there’s a Co-operative data breach

If Co-operative has had a data breach, you can use requests to see if you’ve been affected, and to delete your data to prevent it happening again.


Locate your Co-operative pension

Find out whether you have a pension with Co-operative, as well as its associated details, by sending a subject access request. Our support team is also here to help.

Sign up to start making data requests

It only takes a few minutes

start now

Contact Co-operative

Making a subject access request without Rightly Alternatively you can send a subject access request to Co-operative in writing at the following address:

Data Protection Team,
5th Floor,
1 Angel Square,
Manchester M60 0AG

Please include your:
Full name
Any previous names
Your address

If you have moved whilst you have had the service we would recommend putting in all your previous addresses for the last 3 years.

Because requests must be in writing, you can’t make one over the phone. However, if you need to contact Co-operative for anything else, their contact number is 0800 0686 727.

You can also read more about how to send a subject access request in our blog.

Caring For Your Data