Go to page content

Chef & Brewer & GDPR: manage your data

Rightly is a free service that helps you have more control over your data. Find out whether Chef & Brewer has your personal data, and tell them what to do with it.

Start now
Hero image

Chef & Brewer provides the following services:

  • Dining In
  • Takeaway
  • Public House

How Rightly works

Sign up

Create your account in minutes

Send your requests

Tell them what to do with your data with your personal data

Manage your responses & data

View your replies and decide your next steps

Sign up to start making data requests

It only takes a few minutes

start now

How sending requests can help

Locate your data

Send a Subject Access Request (SAR)

If you want to know whether Chef & Brewer has your personal data, what they have, and what they’re doing with it, we can help. Send a request to Chef & Brewer via Rightly and quickly find out.

Delete your data

Request to partially or fully delete your data

If you want Chef & Brewer to delete all of your personal data, or only some of it, you can let Chef & Brewer know via Rightly in a deletion request. Chef & Brewer then has 30 days to reply, by law.

Adjust marketing

Change your Chef & Brewer marketing preferences

Want to change how Chef & Brewer communicates with you? You can easily alter your email marketing settings through Rightly, too. Just let Chef & Brewer know in your request.

Rejected applications

Understand why decisions were made

Has Chef & Brewer rejected an application of yours, or made an unfair decision? You can request all of the paperwork relating to how they made that decision through Rightly.

Employment disputes

Tackle an employment dispute with Chef & Brewer

If you are, or have been, an employee of Chef & Brewer, you can send a data access request to view all emails and documents that mention you, as well as your personal files.

Data breaches

Act if there’s a Chef & Brewer data breach

If Chef & Brewer has had a data breach, you can use requests to see if you’ve been affected, and to delete your data to prevent it happening again.


Locate your Chef & Brewer pension

Find out whether you have a pension with Chef & Brewer, as well as its associated details, by sending a subject access request. Our support team is also here to help.

Sign up to start making data requests

It only takes a few minutes

start now

Contact Chef & Brewer

Making a subject access request without Rightly Alternatively you can send a subject access request to Chef & Brewer in writing at the following address:

Data Protection Officer, Greene King, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT

Please include your:
Full name
Any previous names
Your address

If you have moved whilst you have had the service we would recommend putting in all your previous addresses for the last 3 years.

Because requests must be in writing, you can’t make one over the phone. However, if you need to contact Chef & Brewer for anything else, their contact number is 01284 763222.

You can also read more about how to send a subject access request in our blog.

Caring For Your Data